Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Did this condition begin after you married or has she always had it? ;)
Technically after, lol. Don't think she'd been to many 3D movies before since they didn't get popular again until more recently. Interestingly enough animated 3d movies don't seem to bother her, just live action.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Blasphemer!

I can imagine. It was pretty much non-stop intensity the whole way through. Don't get to see a lot of 3D movies really. Something about them makes my wife's head feel like it's going to explode. Apparently quite a few people suffer from it.
I get nauseous very quickly in 3D, then the explody head bit starts, I've tried in the last decade with the new equipment and it is just as bad for me. I just say no to 3D

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
new Dark Tower trailer. Really on the fence on this one, loved the first 3 books (then King goes a bit off the rails)

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
new Dark Tower trailer. Really on the fence on this one, loved the first 3 books (then King goes a bit off the rails)
Pretty much every King adaptation for me is hope for the best but expect the worst. Hoping to see this one at least turn out somewhat decent. I loved the book series (been meaning to re-read them).

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Sony released the first 5 minutes of Baby Driver

Saw it last night and it was really good, two thumbs up here

Edgar Wright has said he considered Atlanta to be a Character in this movie and it shows

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

The books did get real weird after he got hit by the blue van. I still want to see this and it might be the first movie I see in a theatre in 10 years.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Pretty much every King adaptation for me is hope for the best but expect the worst. Hoping to see this one at least turn out somewhat decent. I loved the book series (been meaning to re-read them).
Currently re-reading the books now. Mainly because The Wind Through the Keyhole was an added book that this movie has adapted certain parts.

As I said earlier in this thread, I can count on one hand the number of King adaptations that were good.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

I have to say it looks great, and Ciran Hinds voice as Steppenwolf is better than what I was hoping for. My biggest concern is if the 2 hr 50 minute runtime will be enough to tell this story. I also love the hints for the Green Lanterns as well

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

I have to say it looks great, and Ciran Hinds voice as Steppenwolf is better than what I was hoping for. My biggest concern is if the 2 hr 50 minute runtime will be enough to tell this story. I also love the hints for the Green Lanterns as well
This will be for DC compared to the Avengers what "The Black Hole" was to "Star Wars"

If you want to compete you don't put Cyborg in, in lieu of Green Lantern or the Martian Manhunter. Cyborg is known more as a Teen Titan....isn't he?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.