Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Yup, I believe it is on the CBS streaming site. It does look good.
I have a friend who is a life-long Star Trek fan. The kind of fan who owns the canonical Star Trek encyclopedia, has a model of a Klingon D7 cruiser in his TV room.
He will not pay CBS for the new series. He is furious with CBS for putting this behind the paywall and for screwing with Star Trek canon.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I have a friend who is a life-long Star Trek fan. The kind of fan who owns the canonical Star Trek encyclopedia, has a model of a Klingon D7 cruiser in his TV room.
He will not pay CBS for the new series. He is furious with CBS for putting this behind the paywall and for screwing with Star Trek canon.
Yup, Trekkies are worse than Star Wars nerds. I kind of agree with them about the new Picard, make it over the airwaves. The teasers look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
US Release Date: October 11, 2019
Starring: Aaron Paul, Charles Baker
Directed By: Vince Gilligan
Synopsis: Jesse Pinkman pursues freedom after being kidnapped.

[video=youtube;Yhjs8B_Wxl8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=Yhjs8B_Wxl8[/video]

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Mrs. Tidewater and I went to see a small-venue documentary called "Fiddlin'." It is about the Galax, Va. Fiddlers' Convention, held SW Virginia every August.
The film was well done and interesting.
If you like music and are interested in "Old Time Music," I recommend this film highly.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Mrs. Tidewater and I went to see a small-venue documentary called "Fiddlin'." It is about the Galax, Va. Fiddlers' Convention, held SW Virginia every August.
If you like music and are interested in "Old Time Music," I recommend this film highly.
I love old time music and would love to go to one of these competitions. The flat picking contest in Winfield, Kansas is the one I find attractive as a guitar player and it is a bucket list item.

There is a TV show, Song of the Mountain, that is filmed in the Lincoln Theater in Marion, VA. If you aren’t too far from Marion you may want to take in one of those shows. They have amazing talent, some you may know but most you would not.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
A LOT of positive comments on the above flick (Ford v Ferrari) from my car forum so I will go see it tomorrow here locally - hopefully being a week day it won't be too crowded.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I love old time music and would love to go to one of these competitions. The flat picking contest in Winfield, Kansas is the one I find attractive as a guitar player and it is a bucket list item.

There is a TV show, Song of the Mountain, that is filmed in the Lincoln Theater in Marion, VA. If you aren’t too far from Marion you may want to take in one of those shows. They have amazing talent, some you may know but most you would not.
i've heard a lot of good things about the winfield contest. i used to play a ton of bluegrass/old time/gospel, but ran out of time and folks to play with. this summer, a bluegrass three-piece would play at the local brewery every few friday nights. the guy who occasionally played fiddle with them is a young guy who teaches classical violin at woodward academy and he has gotten way into old time/bluegrass and is tearing it up.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i'll have to check that out. i love fiddle music. we are going to see the tim o'brien band with some friends at eddie's attic next thursday night. i can't wait

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i was able to stream this via amazon prime for $0.99. it's a great documentary. all of those featured kids are insanely good.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
That looks way too serious for Ghostbusters. The original was goofy and funny and played at being serious.
This new one might work, but it looks awfully dark for a goofy kids' movie.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Chris Hemsworth and Oscar nominee, Michael Shannon, star in 12 STRONG, a powerful new war drama from Alcon Entertainment, Black Label Media and Jerry Bruckheimer Films.

Directed by Nicolai Fuglsig and based on the acclaimed “Horse Soldiers” book by best-selling author Doug Stanton, 12 STRONG also stars Michael Peña, Navid Negahban, Trevante Rhodes, Geoff Stults, Thad Luckinbill, Austin Stowell, Ben O’Toole, Austin Hebert, Kenneth Miller, Kenny Sheard, Jack Kesy, Laith Nakli, Fahim Fazli, Yousuf Azami, Said Taghmaoui, Elsa Pataky, William Fichtner, and Rob Riggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.