Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I have yet to watch the new It. I grew up watching Stephen King’s movies, but I just haven’t gotten the nerve to watch it. The trailer was scary enough.
Btw, the Salem’s Lot movie probably scared me the most as a kid. “Look at me, teacher....”
It is flat out amazeballs. I also rewatched the TV version. As long as you keep in mind that it's made for tv, it holds up well. Until the last hour, when it just collapses. To be fair, the book kind of does the same thing--looking forward to how they handle it in the finale.

The original Salem's Lot also holds up well, with some genuinely creepy moments. The less said about the Rob Lowe remake, the better.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
It is flat out amazeballs. I also rewatched the TV version. As long as you keep in mind that it's made for tv, it holds up well. Until the last hour, when it just collapses. To be fair, the book kind of does the same thing--looking forward to how they handle it in the finale.

The original Salem's Lot also holds up well, with some genuinely creepy moments. The less said about the Rob Lowe remake, the better.
I have seen the Original It numerous times. Tim Curry was iconic as Pennywise, but I heard that Bill did a great job.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I've long since given up on the Transformers movies after the first one but with someone other than Michael Bay at the helm I may actually consider this one if the feedback/reviews are decent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.