News Article: Morning Joe's Mika and Joe engaged

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Speculate no more. Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the co-hosts of “Morning Joe” on MSNBC whose off-air relationship had been the source of rumors, are now engaged.

An MSNBC spokeswoman confirmed the engagement. In an interview in Vanity Fair, the couple described how their relationship evolved.

“Over the past year and a half, I realized I had to face these feelings and that it was time to stop putting them in a box,” Ms. Brzezinski told the magazine. “It was not an easy process and it was not an easy set of decisions for either of us. It was something I couldn’t deny anymore.”

Mr. Scarborough, who has been married twice before, told Vanity Fair he thought he would “never, ever do this again in a million years.”

Mr. Scarborough divorced his wife in 2013, and Ms. Brzezinski split with her husband in December 2015.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/04/business/media/morning-joe-engaged.html

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Before the pair were engaged, they lunched with the president, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner about a week after the inauguration.

As dishes were being served, the president came up with an idea: If the pair got married, maybe Brzezinski and Scarborough could do it at Mar-a-Lago or the White House.

"That’s when Jared interrupted and said, 'Hey, you know what? I’ve got my license. I could marry you,'" Scarborough, a former Republican congressman, said, according to Vanity Fair.

But someone else then cut in: President Trump himself.

“Why would you marry them? They could have the president of the United States marry them," he said.

Despite the suggestion, it's highly unlikely.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...te-wedding-of-morning-joe-co-hosts/101278448/

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.