Edmonton Oilers Fans Sing The Star Spangled Banner

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Cool......

Bazza - don't know if you are as cool a dude in person as you seem on here, but if you are 1/2 as cool - I'd love to share a brew with you. I never know what I'm going to get with you, but 99% of the time, it makes me smile, laugh, or feel a little bit better about my day.

Thanks for that. I always look forward to your posts.

Have a great weekend!!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Cool......

Bazza - don't know if you are as cool a dude in person as you seem on here, but if you are 1/2 as cool - I'd love to share a brew with you. I never know what I'm going to get with you, but 99% of the time, it makes me smile, laugh, or feel a little bit better about my day.

Have a great weekend!!

Thanks CC....the feeling is mutual, I assure you! If you ever get down this way - would love to grab dinner and a beverage with you.

Have a great weekend yourself! :wink:

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Cool......

Have a great weekend!!
Thanks CC....the feeling is mutual, I assure you! If you ever get down this way - would love to grab dinner and a beverage with you.

Have a great weekend yourself! :wink:
Get a room!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.