Link: Your Flaming Hot Take for Friday, May 5 Focuses on Jim Harbaugh

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
If anything has become clear in the two years since Harbaugh joined Michigan, it’s that he owns college football.

The fight with Jim Harbaugh was lost the minute Tim Brewster tried to pick it.

The Florida State assistant tried to troll Harbaugh twice after the NFL draft, first with a reference to a meaningless bowl game win and then with a photo of the gaudy ring that came with it. But all Brewster did was made himself look silly.

If anything has become clear in the two years since Harbaugh returned to Michigan, it’s that he owns college football. Anyone foolish enough to try and test that is bound to lose.

Badly.
I'm sure this lady is just looking for the clicks I'm giving her by posting this here, but good lord is this bad...

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Uhhh... yeah. " Owns college football ." ? Last time I checked, he`s yet to put a crystal football or one of those things that looks like a giant nutty buddy ice cream cone in Ann Arbor. Until he does ( and more than once to boot ).....please.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Maybe she just forgot the word "A" --

He owns "A" College Football

Just like I own a "Ford" -- but I don't own Ford Motor Company.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
Whatever she's smoking is probably illegal in Michigan.
It's fine if she wants to say he "will own" CFB - everybody's entitled to an opinion. But to say he owns it in the present tense is demonstrably false.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Somewhere in the distance, our resident OSU fan is rotflhao at the notion that Harbaugh owns college football.

Try beating Ohio State first.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.