Favorite Kids in the Hall skits

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
there were so many good ones

some of my favorites

- the one where a character (played by bruce mcculluch i think) keeps getting his arse kicked and keeps looking for fights
- the "will do" guy

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Hard to pick just one. Although one that I reference a lot and can't link involves 25 cent offerings of 'favors'.

It's more of a short throwaway joke than a full on skit but it always made me laugh.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

"I crush your head" is the first thing I think if when I hear 'Kids in the Hall'.
i was "crushing" my daughter's head the other night and she just looked at me like i was weird.
I taught my daughter to crush heads when she was a toddler. She loved it. Once school age she taught her classmates the joke. This is why I'm the coolest Dad ever.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
The show was on five or six seasons (@ 1988-1994), IIRC. I believe it was on Canadian television and then picked up in the States by Comedy Central. They also had a movie Brain Candy after the show ended.
Lorne Michaels produced, started on Canadian Broadcasting (CBC) and HBO and then moved around a bit to CBS and Comedy Central. I remember having viewing parties in my Dorm at Paty Hall watching it in 88/89 when we got HBO

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Hard to pick just one. Although one that I reference a lot and can't link involves 25 cent offerings of 'favors'.

It's more of a short throwaway joke than a full on skit but it always made me laugh.
I thought about "I Ain't gonna spread for no roses" but didn't post for the same reason

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
a little insight into my family but the wife and I still say "Packageez!" and grab for them when we get things because of this sketch

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
3rd floor here
It's like a Bama right of passage. That place was a cross between Animal House and a zoo.

I moved out mid-year, to the Russian House (on Thomas Cir. which is now in the grocery section of the Publix on University), when I discovered you could live with girls if you lived in the Russian House.
I like girls.*

* Although I have settled down to just one girl now.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.