BAMA-Barn Game 1 : Rained Out.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
My point being that people will have hope that the program is headed in the right direction because we won a series from a top five team. I don't have that hope. My hope is that Greg Byrne will pull the trigger some seven games from now.

Rtr

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
My point being that people will have hope that the program is headed in the right direction because we won a series from a top five team. I don't have that hope. My hope is that Greg Byrne will pull the trigger some seven games from now.

Rtr
I am not sure you can really call that bunch in Auburn a top five team, they are way overrated . I see your point though.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

Rtr
I have a hunch AD Byrne is going to do what he feels is best for the program. I do know for 100% fact he is talking to people trying to determine exactly what is going on. At the same time, internet rumor, 3rd party rumor, I heard.... is not going to determine the outcome. Something tells me he has learned from the ESPN OTL story regarding the Arizona T&F athlete who is now suing Byrne in Civil Court for the actions of an assistant. That on going issue IMO will make AD Byrne leave no stones un-turned. Especially since the ESPN OTL story makes it sound like at best he made a mistake, at worse he had a Penn St moment. Everything I have heard of Byrne is he is a very good AD and person. Therefore, I believe as hindsight is 20/20 he would've handled the AZ issue much differently and will do the right thing for the baseball program.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.