BAMA - barn game 3

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Back and forth so far with the umpires being the biggest story! They SUCK! AU got a gift when Coby Vance popped out to first and the umps ruled the ball was a chopper off the plate. The ball hit his bat a foot off the ground and went straight up. Worst call I've ever seen. But, since it happened to the barn, I'll take it.

Blue returned the favor to AU the next inning when we had a DP to end the inning except they ruled the runner at 1st safe. He was out by a foot or more. In the process of arguing the call the runner who had been on second sprinted home.

All tied at 5 end 7.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
We had a shot to end the game in the 9th but, when your catcher can't catch a pitch or a routine pop fly that a 8yr old little league catcher catches 99% of the time you go to extras!

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Well we have already taken the series which is more then I ever expected by a long shot. If the barn does end up winning this one we sure made them earn it to avoid the sweep by taking them to 11 innings so far. As I type this we just went up 7-6 so maybe we hold them and sweep the mighty number 9 team on the country or should they be ranked that high....One thing for sure win or lose this one the barn is not going to be number 9 next week.😆

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Aubs hit into a fielder's choice win bases loaded. Going to the 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Walked the first batter bottom 15. Goff going to the pen to get Suchey who threw 64 pitches yesterday! Almost criminal in arm abuse! Of course, Webb caught 18 innings yesterday and 14 today. 32 innings in 24 hours. Might explain the 1-13 at the plate his past 13AB's.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I don't what was worse: our defense, their defense, or the blue crew. This might be the worst crew around. We have run into them before, and they were just as bad.

Both teams had multiple chances to win. Both tried to give it away, multiple times. At least the umps were consistently awful.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I don't what was worse: our defense, their defense, or the blue crew. This might be the worst crew around. We have run into them before, and they were just as bad.

Both teams had multiple chances to win. Both tried to give it away, multiple times. At least the umps were consistently awful.
Had those morons vs the FAGGIES! Same HP umpire that was a joke tonight screwed is that series. He was getting abused by the fans and walked back and told us to "stop it" or I guess he'd toss the entire section... Idiot.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
With this improbable sweep, if we take 2 of 3 from Florida on Sr weekend we could catch UT and UGA as they have tough series and can easily get swept. They both have difficult final series as we do. Just saying, 3-3 or 4-2 could get us to Hoover.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
I am just very happy for the players. At least they will have this one great memory of 2017.

rtr

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I am just very happy for the players. At least they will have this one great memory of 2017.

rtr
Me too. The ones I know are ALWAYS jazzed to kick the Barns ...! I'm a realist knowing they have a minimal chance to pass UGA and UT but, if they did, they might be able to steal a game in Hoover. I'd love for these kids to at least come into the final weekend with a shot!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.