Grieving man slept beside dead wife for 6 nights

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I think maybe the point being missed here is that everyone gets to do this their way. It sounds like this couple loved each other very much and had planned the way she wanted to do the funeral. The decision to not do anymore chemo I completely understand. My wife is fighting cancer for the fourth time in 22 years. She has done chemo each time and got into remission. Now it's back and has moved into her bones which isn't the best of news. None of us know when we're going to die but all of us will. Chemo has some really rough side effects and sometime the quality of the time you have left is more important.
We have had the "talk" and I know how each of us want our service whoever goes first. She told me last night if possible she would like to swallow a bag of popcorn just to provide some fireworks when she's cremated! I spit my tea on my computer when she said that!
The point I'm trying to make is as long as no laws are being broken, you get to do it your way!
I'm deeply sorry and, at the same time, gladdened that you all are handling the situation so well...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.