The Rock hints at Presidential run

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Around the country, democrats are clinching their buttocks because they have no one worth mentioning and they lose a second election to, and I being generous with this description, a novice politician.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
He will be running against Ossoff most likely. This Ossoff guy is apparently the new golden boy for the dems.
Ossoff is 30 years old. I don't think he would be eligible for the presidency until 2022.

I read an article earlier today about the democrats' lack of solid candidates for 2020. But at this point in 2005, Obama was hardly a household name. And 2 years ago, Trump was a huge darkhorse for the presidency. It seems that being a known political commodity only works for congressional races...certainly not in recent elections for the White House.

I'd like to hear The Rock's thoughts on political matters.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Ossoff is 30 years old. I don't think he would be eligible for the presidency until 2022.

I read an article earlier today about the democrats' lack of solid candidates for 2020. But at this point in 2005, Obama was hardly a household name. And 2 years ago, Trump was a huge darkhorse for the presidency. It seems that being a known political commodity only works for congressional races...certainly not in recent elections for the White House.

I'd like to hear The Rock's thoughts on political matters.
He said he did not endorse either candidate during 2016 which already makes him better than most celebrities in my book.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.