Link: Coming soon to a police department near you.... The Drug Whisperer!

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
In an effort to make money in the great police budget bonanza we call the "War on Drugs," police have created a certification where they can just look at you and determine what drug you are on. Apparently this is needed since scientific test like urine and blood samples "come back wrong all the time." The is in Cobb County GA (which isn't surprising.)

http://www.11alive.com/news/investigations/the-drug-whisperer/437061710

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
In an effort to make money in the great police budget bonanza we call the "War on Drugs," police have created a certification where they can just look at you and determine what drug you are on. Apparently this is needed since scientific test like urine and blood samples "come back wrong all the time." The is in Cobb County GA (which isn't surprising.)

http://www.11alive.com/news/investigations/the-drug-whisperer/437061710
as if I needed another reason to avoid Cobb County
sounds like something someone who was on black tar heroine would say.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
They gotta keep the money flowing in some how!:eek: If you pass the field sobriety test you should be free to go.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I learned a lot about the "true" judicial system from my buddy who got arrested for prescription drugs. It's simply a money grab. Probation - pay for court costs (justify judge & staff pay). Meet with probation officer once a month and pay him. Perform community service and write a check to county as well.

What a flipping joke this is.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.