SEC Softball Tournament

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, the way we're playing right now, we won't make the finals. Down 3-0 to Ole Miss after 3 innings, mainly because we can't even handle a run-down. Ole Miss has two runs off of botched run-downs. Hope we can find a way to pull it out, but the bats are pretty quiet so far.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Well, the way we're playing right now, we won't make the finals. Down 3-0 to Ole Miss after 3 innings, mainly because we can't even handle a run-down. Ole Miss has two runs off of botched run-downs. Hope we can find a way to pull it out, but the bats are pretty quiet so far.

Yep, 2 runs off of botched run-downs, and no one brought any lumber to the yard. The last part is pretty much the story of our season.

I have no idea who Ol'Spit will throw tonight, but since none of us will be watching, it is a moot point.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Yep, 2 runs off of botched run-downs, and no one brought any lumber to the yard. The last part is pretty much the story of our season.

I have no idea who Ol'Spit will throw tonight, but since none of us will be watching, it is a moot point.
I hate to see it to because I love the BAMA softball program, and this type of play is so contrary to what I've seen over the last several years. My son got me interested in softball when he was up at BAMA a few years back as he had a friend on the team. I started watching and was hooked. My wife just says, oh no, not another BAMA sport to watch. But this year's lack of aggression at the plate, and mental/physical miscues in the field are so unlike past teams that it just befuddles the mind. Maybe we can find something for the playoffs, but right now we are just wasting two good pitchers. Krymsonman

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.