SECCG seating chart for new Atlanta stadium

XXIII

Scout Team
Feb 3, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Besides the taxpayers someone has to pay for a Billion dollar stadium that was not needed.
If Atlanta wants to host Super Bowls and potential World Cup matches, it needs a top-tier stadium. The Georgia Dome was great, but has clearly been passed by newer venues.

Mercedes-Benz Stadium has the chance to be the nicest stadium in the country (once the roof works...) IMO. It already earned Atlanta the CFB National Championship game in 2018. With more high-profile events and the rise of the new MLS franchise, the investment should pay dividends for Atlanta in the long-term.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Personally, I am just excited that they are lowering concession prices. Maybe other stadiums will follow if it works out and helps to increase/maintain attendance.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Personally, I am just excited that they are lowering concession prices. Maybe other stadiums will follow if it works out and helps to increase/maintain attendance.
Id rather pay $50 for a seat and $8 a beer than $4 a beer and $300 for the seat, but maybe I'm alone there

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Id rather pay $50 for a seat and $8 a beer than $4 a beer and $300 for the seat, but maybe I'm alone there
Are the 2 related? I thought they were simply lowering the concession prices and the ticket price increase was from the new stadium.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.