Question: Anyone familiar with an organization called "Pathways"?

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
My co-worker asked me this morning if I knew anything about an organization called "Pathways". I've never heard of it. But from what he explained it is an organization that offers help to people with self-esteem issues, image problems, people with self destructive behavior etc. The format seems to be like a "life group"/"small group" type thing. His cousin went through the program and "graduated". She went back and has now become a certified "volunteer". The problem ,he said, is she quit her job as a registered nurse to become a Pathways "volunteer". Which according to him is a non-paid position. Didn't tell her husband that she was quitting her job, completely caught him off guard. I did a quick google search and though it isn't mentioned a lot. I did see the term "cult-ish" pop up often enough to get my attention. The one she attends is in Dallas, TX. Maybe Selma has some info on this since this is his part of the woods.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Avoid. Let's just say that in the govt world, they're known, and not in a good way. Not a true cult, but make no mistakes, their goal is to recruit you to them above all else. You're loyalty is them and none else, even yourself.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.