Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Yah, Pakistani families. TBH, didn't know that was a part of their current culture. Definitely thought it was some weird English gentry still trying to keep it all in the family.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Reminds me of a joke I always tell people from the north visiting the south. "You know you're officially in the south when you're standing in a checkout line and hear a kid yell "UNCLE-DADDY! UNCLE-DADDY!"

I'll be here all day folks. LOL!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I've spent a good bit of time in Switzerland and, some areas, it's seemed to me that there seemed to be an elevated rate of MR and physical defects also. Also, there seemed to be a a lot of physical resemblance. We have a good friend whose parents came from one certain little village in the Interlaken area. Around there, there are a lot of people who look like him. There was a Swiss study done on the effects of inbreeding in remote Swiss villages around ten years or so ago. They found a decreased rate of fertility, which is one of the casualties of inbreeding...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.