Nine hurt two arrested in Turkish Embassy fight...

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Last edited:

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
When was the last time a foreign dictator felt emboldened enough to attack Americans on our own soil while honoring an invitation to meet with our president?

Surely Trump has condemned this flagrant violation of American rights.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
When was the last time a foreign dictator felt emboldened enough to attack Americans on our own soil while honoring an invitation to meet with our president?

Surely Trump has condemned this flagrant violation of American rights.
If only they could carry concealed....

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
This is pretty disgusting. I would like to see the :40 seconds before the video starts. Anyone seen it? I hope this doesn't come across as me looking for validation of that.

I just want to see the start, not the finish.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
This is pretty disgusting. I would like to see the :40 seconds before the video starts. Anyone seen it? I hope this doesn't come across as me looking for validation of that.

I just want to see the start, not the finish.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
i looked last night and didnt find anything

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
He isn't going to scold a dictator for doing exactly what he wishes he could do. Especially when that dictator is a pal, recall the Trump called him to congratulate him on stealing more power from his people
Oh, of course he won't. Hell, Trump asked the FBI to imprison journalists. He envies the kind of brutal authoritarianism Erdogan represents.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Oh, of course he won't. Hell, Trump asked the FBI to imprison journalists. He envies the kind of brutal authoritarianism Erdogan represents.
no worries though, it was all in self defense

http://thehill.com/policy/internati...ls-violent-clash-with-protesters-self-defense

The Turkish Embassy in Washington said on Wednesday that bodyguards for Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan were acting in “self-defense” when they were involved in a violent clash in front of the ambassador’s residence the day before, and were aiming to fight off violent protesters tied to a terrorist group.

The statement contradicts D.C. Police Chief Peter Newsham, who said earlier on Wednesday that the violence against protesters was unprovoked.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i am traveling so can't search, but I saw a longer version yesterday (in the uae) that showed the start. there was some yelling and the cops separated the groups across the street, then some of the bodyguards ran back over the street and started beating down the protestors (where the video posted here starts)

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
i am traveling so can't search, but I saw a longer version yesterday (in the uae) that showed the start. there was some yelling and the cops separated the groups across the street, then some of the bodyguards ran back over the street and started beating down the protestors (where the video posted here starts)
The irony here is that these were foreign Muslims attacking American citizens on our own soil, apparently without provocation. Isn't that exactly the fear Trump used to motivate his supporters and promised he alone could prevent? Now it happens, and he's utterly silent.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
It looks like Erdogan ordered his guards to attack the protesters. Link.

Still not a peep from the President.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.