Chris Cornell (Soundgarden and AudioSlave front man) found dead at 52

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Megadeth & Dave Mustaine pay tribute to Chris Cornell. Google the youtube video. He drops an F bomb on someone in the crowd for being disrespectful to the announcement of Cornell otherwise, I'd post the video.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Megadeth & Dave Mustaine pay tribute to Chris Cornell. Google the youtube video. He drops an F bomb on someone in the crowd for being disrespectful to the announcement of Cornell otherwise, I'd post the video.
Another one with an F bomb worth looking up is him merging the lyrics of Metallica's One with U2's One. Searching Chris Cornell One Metallica U2 will find it easy.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
What is the point in a drug that is used to treat depression when it causes more depression?
It's for anxiety not depression and the side effect is suicidal thoughts. If you listen to the drug commercials where the list the side effects, you can hear several with that side effect. I'm like really? How many times did that come up in drug trials?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
It's for anxiety not depression and the side effect is suicidal thoughts. If you listen to the drug commercials where the list the side effects, you can hear several with that side effect. I'm like really? How many times did that come up in drug trials?
Amazing isn't it? SMH at big pharm.....:rolleyes:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I know. There is one for asthma that can cause "asthma related death."

Side note: When I was 19, I decided to do drug trials for allergy meds. One of these drugs go my high, and my family found out where my extra cash was coming from. This was incredibly dangerous and stupid. It could have killed me, but the thought never even occurred to me.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Everybody blames big pharm (and I get it, it seems like money is all that matters sometimes) but no one ever wants to blame the gatekeepers to all these meds - the doctors...
It is both. These doctors get kick back from the pharmacies company. Plus, have you ever seen these pharmaceutical reps? Most look like they should be working at Hooters or something. I am not suggesting there is something else going on, just making an observation.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Everybody blames big pharm (and I get it, it seems like money is all that matters sometimes) but no one ever wants to blame the gatekeepers to all these meds - the doctors...
I honestly think most doctors are trying to help. Thing is with any mental health drugs, doctors really don't know the root cause. They just know they have a list of drugs to try. It's a crap shoot and people react differently to all the meds. People might have to cycle through 4 different ones at different doses before they find something that works.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Doctors, hospitals, insurance companies, big pharma....I tend to lump them all together.....same syndicate after all.....:cool2:

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
FYI. Prime Music has a pretty awesome best of Chris Cornell playlist out there. I forgot how many awesome songs he had. All his albums are also trending up as the most popular.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Truly sad because Cornell seemed to have everything together when compared to the other leading men of the 90's minus maybe Dave Grohl.

He proved he had what it took after he joined Rage Against the Machine when De la Rocha left and they formed Audioslave, but they also put out great music too. I'll never forget Pretty Noose, me and one of my best friends always listened to the grunge music back then and that was one of the songs we would listen too and he passed just a week before our graduation so he was a tie between me and him so it definitely hurts.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.