Breaking: Drudge Reporting Father of Fox News, Roger Ailes Dead

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: Roger Ailes dead at 77

At his age and apparent condition, it's a fair bet that he was on a Xa anticoagulant like Xarelto for coronary disease. Although some are under investigation, there is no reliable, proven reversal agent for this class of drugs. Basically, that means that a subdural hematoma is going to be fatal warfarin is a PITA to take and requires periodic blood tests, but it can be reversed. If you fall and end up with a subdural hematoma and you're on one of the Xa class anticoagulants, your survival chances are essentially zero...

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

At his age and apparent condition, it's a fair bet that he was on a Xa anticoagulant like Xarelto for coronary disease. Although some are under investigation, there is no reliable, proven reversal agent for this class of drugs. Basically, that means that a subdural hematoma is going to be fatal warfarin is a PITA to take and requires periodic blood tests, but it can be reversed. If you fall and end up with a subdural hematoma and you're on one of the Xa class anticoagulants, your survival chances are essentially zero...
So after the fall, the doctors suspected it? I heard it had been 7 days since the fall.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Is there a Godwin's Law equivalent for the Clinton family? This board desperately needs one.

Anyway, sorry I forgot the trigger warning. I'll be stepping out so y'all can continue eulogizing in peace.
Well, Clinton is the standard bearer for assorted bad behavior towards women, yet he gets a pass from most on the left and is still championed by feminists. For the partisans, the D after Slick Willie's name is far more important than what he does with his D.

pcfixup

Suspended
Feb 2, 2005
Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Well, Clinton is the standard bearer for assorted bad behavior towards women, yet he gets a pass from most on the left and is still championed by feminists. For the partisans, the D after Slick Willie's name is far more important than what he does with his D.
This, along with identity politics, is why republicans are in power.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Swap out "company" for "state" or "country" and you might have something.

When you have to work that hard to justify the first comment, that says a lot.

Ailes accused of sexual harassment
Bill Clinton accused of raping several women....
They're both pigs.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

He died at 77.

He was divorced.

He had a brain issue.

He was a political partisan who advised several Presidents.

He had a long history of mistreating women.

Not a lot in that obituary about Mary Jo Kopechne.

=====================

Wait, y'all thought I was talking about Ailes?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

So after the fall, the doctors suspected it? I heard it had been 7 days since the fall.
Ailes was a born hemophiliac. This was one of the risks. When he was born (1940) the average age of a hemophiliac was eleven. His genetic predisposition and age - and probably the meds he was being treated with - made his risk that much higher. His weight didn't help.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.