Double digit returning starters

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Offense: Four teams return 10 starters, including the QB. Fresno State, Missouri, South Carolina, and TCU.

Defense: One team, Syracuse, returns all 11 starters. Two teams return 10. Georgia and Texas.

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
I come with 11. 6 on offense, 5 on defense.

UGA with 10 returning on D with Kirby will make them tough in east.
Gonna find out if Kirby is the real deal as a head coach this year and next. Last year was some of his recruits, but mostly Richt's. With 10 returning starters we will see if they all have bought into what he is selling.

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Gonna find out if Kirby is the real deal as a head coach this year and next. Last year was some of his recruits, but mostly Richt's. With 10 returning starters we will see if they all have bought into what he is selling.

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide
I agree about time to put up or shut up. Here is an old joke: Good news for Kansas is they have all their starter returning. Bad news for Kansas is they are the same starters they had last year.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I agree about time to put up or shut up. Here is an old joke: Good news for Kansas is they have all their starter returning. Bad news for Kansas is they are the same starters they had last year.
That actually happened with Vandy one year. Had all 22 starters back. Plus the P and PK.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I really believe that UGA will be the SECCG if their offense makes any progress at all. Kirby Smart's D with all that experience ought to hold most teams in check...

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I really believe that UGA will be the SECCG if their offense makes any progress at all. Kirby Smart's D with all that experience ought to hold most teams in check...
I think QB is going to decide the east. Tennesse, Florida, & Georgia could all be replacing starting QBs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.