Last Goof-ball thread of torture till 2018!

Play Ball!

1st Team
Oct 11, 2001
Birmingham
I was in support of this staff early on. But now that I understand what happened during the course of the season, I can no longer support this head coach.
The AD has to admit that the hire was a mistake, fire him, and go hire the best proven head coach we can. Our baseball program can't afford to waste another year. Many of us season ticket holders tolerated the last year's of the last staff and were patient, knowing a change was coming soon. And then to waste another year on an individual with zero character and so full of himself that he lives in his own small world. This is one of the most arrogant and isolating staffs that you could ever imagine. I fully believe Rooney is the only one on the staff who has a clue on how to handle themselves in a professional way. I met Rooney only once, but I have observed him and feel he is the only one who has a clue. I'm not campaigning for Rooney as HC, I don't think he is what we need.
The fans deserve a #1 man. Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.