Tidewater and TIDE-HSV meet for lunch - at a Cajun restaurant, amid LSU colors...

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Re: Go to first new post Tidewater and TIDE-HSV meet for lunch - at a Cajun restauran

Just now catching up on the football board. As you in the HSV area know, there were widespread outages around the city from the downed trees and poles. We up in the neighborhood closest to the park were one of the smallest. Except for critical areas, they generally work from the largest outages to the smallest, so it was last evening before we got restored. Maybe we could meet once a month or so. It would have to be some place like Gibson's with a meeting room...
I live in Madison, so thankfully I missed the outages. I coached 2 of our incoming freshman over the past few years, so I could give you guys some insight about them. We should def do a huntsville meet and greet and then a get together once a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: Go to first new post Tidewater and TIDE-HSV meet for lunch - at a Cajun restauran

It was a pretty narrow band of very high wind. My oldest son's neighborhood (Blossomwood) got pounded. We live over the mountain from him and Earle behind Linderman's Veterinary Clinic. When we got home from the lake we could barely tell that a storm had been here.
That makes sense, since it came in from the west. The mountaintop always gets pounded...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
The owner/chef was from NOLA...
Reminds me of the time I had dinner at Revolution Ale's tap house in Chicago - the BBQ was ON POINT. I ended up calling the waiter over to ask how on earth they learned to make real BBQ like this - she told me the head chef was from Memphis and the sous chef was from KC.

"That'll do it!"

🤣

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Reminds me of the time I had dinner at Revolution Ale's tap house in Chicago - the BBQ was ON POINT. I ended up calling the waiter over to ask how on earth they learned to make real BBQ like this - she told me the head chef was from Memphis and the sous chef was from KC.

"That'll do it!"

🤣
It is funny, every time I see "Best BBQ" and the list starts off with a place in LA or Chicago or NYC. I stop reading immediately.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.