JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Looking back at the Class of 2012
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
May 21st, 2017 12:57 AM

By Jess Nicholas TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief May 21, 2017 Over the last seven years, TideFans.com has taken a look back at old recruiting rankings, partially as a self-check, but also to see how players had progressed since arriving on campus. The mark of a “great” class, five years after the fact, is generally considered appropriate when […]

Read More Here

Andy

3rd Team
Jan 21, 2005
Great info as usual Jess. I think you confused Geno Smith with Maurice Smith, Geno Smith did not transfer to Georgia, he ended up being a pretty good starter at safety for us for I think 2 years overcoming a couple of run ins with the law.

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Great info as usual Jess. I think you confused Geno Smith with Maurice Smith, Geno Smith did not transfer to Georgia, he ended up being a pretty good starter at safety for us for I think 2 years overcoming a couple of run ins with the law.
Yeah, I keep a running database of these guys over the years and Geno and Maurice's info sit side-by-side. I pulled the notes from the wrong guy's name; we fixed it this morning.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.