20 ft python on the loose in the Ozarks ("I don't want him killed" owner begs)

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Re: 20 ft python on the loose in the Ozarks ("I don't want him killed" owner begs)

Sorry fellas, I'll put it away now.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Re: 20 ft python on the loose in the Ozarks ("I don't want him killed" owner begs)

Need to get some of those swamp guys to go a Hinton'!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA

Need to get some of those swamp guys to go a Hinton'!

Should be huntin' but I'm having trouble editing my post. Stupid autocorrect.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

Why in the heck do we allow these exotic, non-native animals into the Good Ole USA.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Why in the heck do we allow these exotic, non-native animals into the Good Ole USA.
Agreed. I remember reading a story a few years ago, where a tree trimmer or cable guy was cutting some limbs back in Florida and was bitten by freaking green mamba.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man-Dances-With-Death-After-Green-Mamba-Attack-53874777.html

Of course last year or the year before, a dude in Austin committed suicide with a cobra. Another one escaped in Needville, south of Houston as well. I'm with you...anyone caught bringing in exotics should be punished...severely!

Last edited:

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

This rabbit will take care of Mister Python!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.