FSU Tickets

vestamark01

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 27, 2015
Who else received a message from Tide Pride about FSU ticket availability? Apparently they did not sell the allotment during the first pass. I'm curious how many they still have to sell.

While I hate to pay that much for a regular season game I am interested in the new stadium.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
I got an offer to upgrade from upper to lower level tickets. Of course I took it.

Looks like Alabama fans might finally be feeling a bit tapped out. Between the big neutral-site regular season games, SEC championships, playoff semifinals, and championship games, it can be quite expensive to follow the Tide these days.

Of course, the rest of college football would love to have these problems, so I can and will live with it.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Are these tickets available to the lowly public yet from the university or only the crap sites like stubhub?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

vestamark01

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 27, 2015
I don't think the general public will see any availability. That is unlessTide Pride members absolutely cannot buy the entire allotment. That seems unlikely though.

The tapped out feeling is legitimate for sure. We only make a few of these games and it is hard to even justify what little we do. I really look forward to seeing a big name out-of-conference opponent back in BDS. However I'm not holding my breath either.

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
Who else received a message from Tide Pride about FSU ticket availability? Apparently they did not sell the allotment during the first pass. I'm curious how many they still have to sell.

While I hate to pay that much for a regular season game I am interested in the new stadium.

This happens with every neutral site game we play in. Some of the higher season ticket holders can order I think around 10 tickets with their package. They have to allocate those tickets first and then they throw the other point levels into the mix.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I had an offer to move from mezzanine level to lower, but decided to stay put as I didn't want to get stuck on, or about, row 1.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Just curious but what is the face value of the tickets? I have a good friend who is an FSU alumni and supporter who has offered me his tickets to Atlanta at face value because he can't go. I'm going but would like to know what I will be paying I. He didn't know when he offered.

vestamark01

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 27, 2015
The upper level tix that were on my message were $125 each. Not sure if or how much more lower levels are.

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
Just curious but what is the face value of the tickets? I have a good friend who is an FSU alumni and supporter who has offered me his tickets to Atlanta at face value because he can't go. I'm going but would like to know what I will be paying I. He didn't know when he offered.
Here is the email I got from the University:

Dear TIDE PRIDE Member,

This is an offer to all Tide Pride members who have submitted a request for $175 price level tickets for the Alabama vs. Florida State game to be played at Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA.

After our renewal deadline, we have available inventory in the $225 price level (lower level) of Mercedes Benz Stadium. We would like to offer you the opportunity to upgrade your Mezzanine level seats ($175 price) to the Lower level ($225).

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Thanks, tickets appear to be about the same as they were for the Washington game. Remember a few years ago signing up on the West Virginia alumni site and getting them for $60

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Stub hub prices are outrageous right now. I was thinking about taking all 3 of us but not for that kind of money. I've been to the last 5 openers and I'm tapped out that's for sure.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Stub hub prices are outrageous right now. I was thinking about taking all 3 of us but not for that kind of money. I've been to the last 5 openers and I'm tapped out that's for sure.
Stubhub is very frequently overpriced, bit tickets for this game have been INSANE for months (seriously.)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
prices on stubhub will be less than that as the game draws near.
Yes and no. New dome and a top 5 matchup. I remember the 2011 LSU game pretty much stayed consistent, and this is probably the most comparable. I think you could easily be paying 600 to 1k for bottom seats and 350 to 450 for upper deck the week of.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Do NOT "upgrade" to the lower tier.

The ticket office holds the illogical position that every seat in the lower tier is superior to every seat in he mezzanine or upper levels.

I know, I know....Row 1 in the lower tier is not superior to any seat in a higher level. I'm just telling you my experience over several games in how it works.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.