ADMIN NOTE: Do not turn every post into something political

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I know discussing politics is important to some of you, but we've gotten to the point that some people cannot control themselves and feel they have to post their political opinions, jabs, etc in threads that have nothing to do with politics.

When I want to read about political stuff, I click on political threads. I'm tired of reading about something which is not political and having to deal with thread-crappers who add nothing to the discussion other than to do a drive-by political post.

We're not going to allow those of you who are politically motivated to derail non-political NS threads.

From now on, any political posts in threads that are not political by nature will be deleted. If a poster (or posters) becomes problematic due to lack of self control, we'll deal with that as well.

Show some respect for other people - not everyone wants to read how much you hate Trump, Obama, W., Hillary, etc.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
That's pretty much why I quit posting on the political threads. I'm tired of discussing it.
That's not the real reason.

We all know you felt threatened on getting scooped for some of these crazy Florida news stories and had to stop to focus more on that.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Thanks for this ---- and ALL your efforts, CA.

I miss some of the forum members who were driven out by too much of the political bashing stuff that seemed to permeate every single thread.

At some point....enough is enough!

Let's try to be better here...please.

I've been guilty of it too...but trying to change for the better.

As always.....football season can't get here too quickly!!! ;)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.