My daughter graduated this afternoon!

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Late post, but wanted to give props to my daughter, who graduated tonight from Hazel Green HS in Northern Alabama (Huntsville) ! I'm not gonna talk her up and brag on accomplishments of past, but want to encourage her to continue to strive for greater things...

It's funny how when they walked out, I went from ....ok, let's get this over with and move on to better things, to reliving 18 years of life, and realizing my little girl is an intelligent, smart, young lady of her own now.....props to the class of 2017!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Congratulations! So what is in the future for her? Is she Bama bound?
She is going to go to school locally to begin with. She wants to go to UAT, but I think deep down she's a little gun shy of moving away from the area (although it's just a couple hours away). We shall see...

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
She is going to go to school locally to begin with. She wants to go to UAT, but I think deep down she's a little gun shy of moving away from the area (although it's just a couple hours away). We shall see...

Only Auburn fans add the T

congrats to your little girl. Mine isn't far behind

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Only Auburn fans add the T

congrats to your little girl. Mine isn't far behind
I have surprisingly been having to clarify to several folks lately (between UA, UAH, UAB) when they've asked about what schools she has been checking out, so it was an inadvertent addition of the T!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Encourage her to go off somewhere to college. It doesn't have to be Tuscaloosa, just get out of Hazel Green. Nothing against Hazel Green, but it will help her grow as a person to see more of the world than her small hometown.

Good luck to her in whatever she does.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Encourage her to go off somewhere to college. It doesn't have to be Tuscaloosa, just get out of Hazel Green. Nothing against Hazel Green, but it will help her grow as a person to see more of the world than her small hometown.

Good luck to her in whatever she does.
I totally agree with you..she is fortunate enough to be able to attend anywhere she wants for college financially and intellectually.....(and no, I am not anywhere close to being well off financially (far from it), we just planned from before her birth for her to be able to go to college, without debt...)She has a good head on her shoulders.....I think she will make the right choices..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.