Attorney says client’s genitals caused girlfriend’s death during sex (yes, Florida)

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Florida defense attorney says client’s genitals caused girlfriend’s death during sex

A man is facing murder charges in the death of his girlfriend, but his lawyer says she died because of the size of his client’s “exceptional prowess” during oral sex.

According to WTVJ, Richard Patterson, 65, is accused of killing his girlfriend, Francisca Marquinez, 60, during sex. He’s facing second degree murder charges in part, prosecutors say, because he didn’t call 911 right away.

The state argues that Patterson strangled the woman to death, but defense attorney Ken Padowitz says the death was an accident. He plans to call a former medical examiner to the stand as an expert witness to show Marquinez’ death “is consistent with being accidentally sexually asphyxiated during oral sex.”

Patterson’s lawyer also wants the jury to see his client’s genitalia to better explain his defense, WPLG reports. Both sides debated Monday whether Patterson’s penis would be flaccid or erect if and when it was presented to the jury.
Amazing.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
The Sunshine State.

I can see how this may happen. How could she say the "safe word" with her mouth full? It's obviously a BIG mistake.

“Do we do it in the back? Do we do it in open court?” Assistant state attorney Peter Sapak asked. “How is the defendant going to be erect when the jury views it?”

Talk about wanting out of jury duty.......
Then I wouldn't be shocked if some were not lining up for this courtroom exhibition.

Can't they just borrow a fluffer? .....and what if they do use a fluffer, would that not put this person in danger of premature death?

It's sad to try and be funny after someone has died but this is.....well.....just...i don't know.

Last edited:

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
The Sunshine State.

I can see how this may happen. How could she say the "safe word" with her mouth full? It's obviously a BIG mistake.
Personally, I always have an alternate sign language safe word as a backup for just this situation.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.