Terry Bradshaw Says Nick Saban's Salary at Alabama Is 'Shameful'

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Terry Bradshaw/Salary

Terry Bradshaw's Income & Total Net Worth. Terry Bradshaw, patient a former American professional football player, pilule has an estimated net worth of $10 million. His annual salary comprises of $1 million.
Now that's shameful.

What does he do for $1 million that even comes close to comparing to what Saban does?

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Now that's shameful.

What does he do for $1 million that even comes close to comparing to what Saban does?
Totally agree. At least Saban works extremely hard for his huge salary. Bradshaw blathers on like an idiot one day a week and gets paid handsomely for it.

ecraj

Scout Team
Jan 24, 2009
Florence, AL
He talks just to hear himself talk, never cared for the guy myself. Even Phil Robertson says he's got a big mouth, and coming from Phil that's sayin alot.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Coach Saban's salary has to be measured against other college coaches salaries. Harbaugh is getting $9M/yr and we know Coach Saban is a better coach than Harbaugh, so $11M/yr sounds about right.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I've always liked Bradshaw but this is off base. If he just said Saban was making too much money, that's one thing. But to say Spurrier deserves it because he's a nice guy is just idiotic.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Does his condition (or the reporter's) make him incapable of reading and understanding that he is NOT making 11 million a year as most are reporting?

The structure of the deal is different from those in the past. His base pay actually went down from $6.9 million a year to $6.725 million. There are now annual completion bonuses added to the end of every season. He'll make an extra $400,000 the next two years, $800,000 the two after that with the big payout coming after 2021. The contract calls for a $3.6 million bonus for completing that season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

centerstar

2nd Team
Nov 4, 2011
I didn't read the entire transcript but apparently he claims Coach Bryant wanted him at UA... and he went to La Tech. That's when I stopped reading.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.