Potential Candidates? (Link)

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
It's pretty exciting to think we just might finally have an AD who cares about baseball, and any other sport that isn't football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
It's pretty exciting to think we just might finally have an AD who cares about baseball, and any other sport that isn't football

That is a fact. Looking at earlier post. Sports not named basketball or football really get screwed. I could write volumes as a middle school coach (baseball/softball) and teacher about what is in our public schools now a days. I'll save myself, from getting banned.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
That is a fact. Looking at earlier post. Sports not named basketball or football really get screwed. I could write volumes as a middle school coach (baseball/softball) and teacher about what is in our public schools now a days. I'll save myself, from getting banned.
They play baseball in middle school now? Why?

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
It has been seven days. Any whispers going around? Are the candidates on the list those we really think will be looked at?

rtr

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Alabama AD: 'We have really good interest' in baseball opening

It's been exactly a week since Alabama fired baseball coach Greg Goff. Since then, the school's athletic director, Greg Byrne, has launched a search for his replacement while assessing the perception of the job he's aiming to fill.

"It's given me some time to also talk to some good strong people in the college game, in the pro game and get their opinion of Alabama baseball," Byrne said at the SEC spring meetings in Sandestin, Fla. "We obviously have a tremendous amount of positives in our program and we are seeing that in the interest in the coaching position...We have really good interest in the position already. I can tell you that."

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Say no more! I know what you mean

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.