My Daughter's Condition

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: My Daughter's Conition

Sorry to read this, Gray - I'll be praying for your daughter (and the rest of your family).

Please keep us updated.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

I can empathize with the pain your family is going through, Gray. I wouldn't wish it on anybody. Bless you and your family. My family will pray for the health and safety of yours.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Still sedated but sitting up in some weird looking reclining chair. Doctor said her kidneys have been slower to respond but he thought they would be okay in time. Of course until she can stay fully awake and responsive the breathing tube remains which she desperately wants out. I really appreciate everyone's prayers and responses. Thanks.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Still sedated but sitting up in some weird looking reclining chair. Doctor said her kidneys have been slower to respond but he thought they would be okay in time. Of course until she can stay fully awake and responsive the breathing tube remains which she desperately wants out. I really appreciate everyone's prayers and responses. Thanks.
WHEW....that's great news....thanks for the update, Gray. Do what you need to and keep us posted when you can. All the best to your little girl!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Well you guys and Mom came through for me, the tube just came out and she looks to be so much more comfortable. Harrowing 48 hours. Still a long way to go but hope the immediate crisis has abated.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Glad she's making progress Gray. Hopefully she gets back in a program and kicks whatever it is once and for all. Like Jon said far too many families are going through this now days.

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Well you guys and Mom came through for me, the tube just came out and she looks to be so much more comfortable. Harrowing 48 hours. Still a long way to go but hope the immediate crisis has abated.

That is great news. I hope this is the first step for her recovery.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al

Never been thru anything like this so I can't understand the difficulties and pain this can inflict on a family and basically hope I never do. I will keep her and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I am so very glad to hear that she is doing better. It's still going to be a long road to travel for recovery I'm sure. My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with your family as y'all go through the physical recovery, and then the lifelong mental struggles to fight off the powerful hold of addiction....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I will try not to sound like an episode of General Hospital. Still somewhat confused and groggy. Some swelling in her extremities. Has some troubling hearing Doctor thinks this is probably temporary. All I can say is if my wife hadn't followed her "mom instinct" we would be at the funeral home instead of the hospital.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Still in ICU. Kidney function and hearing continue to be troubling. MRI performed late yesterday, haven't met with Doctor yet to hear findings. Way more responsive than yesterday; however the wait continues. Thanks to all.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.