Today May 29th JFK's 100th Birthday

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/john-f-kennedy-life-in-pictures/ss-BBBjRI1?li=BBnb7Kz

We all remember with clarity certain life altering events, 11/22/1963 and 9/11/2001 represent those moments etched in time for my generation. My father's was 12/7/1941. In some instances the actual event and the historical narrative since the event become clouded. As a child of the 1950s and 1960s it is difficult to believe that President Kennedy would be 100 years old today. Truth or historical narrative aside, he will always be viewed as one this country's greatest Presidents.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Enjoy your day. I am glad you are still with us, however you are getting out scooped at a frightening pace. :wink:
It's time to slowly start passing the torch and sharing the wealth. I grew tired of being at the top of the summit of generating the majority of the new threads here. ;)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
My dad actually despised the man but appreciate your bringing in something of historical value anyway, Gray.

I can see good and bad in any president if you get right down to it. But another discussion for another day for sure....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.