2017 NCAA Baseball Regionals/Super Regionals

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
3:07am: MSU hits a 2-run homer in the top of the 9th to bring it to 11-10 as they were down to 2 strikes and 2 out before that. Now a pitching change:eek2:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
3:11am, it's finally over! This game had about anything you could imagine, drama, rain delay after rain delay, two coaches raising cane with the umps over playing in the rain again, to come backs after come backs. Arky finally wins 11-10

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Didn't even try staying up for the Arkansas game, but did hang around for the AU/FSU ending. FSU in control most of the game, AU -down to their last strike at one point - rallied for 3 in the T9 to take a 1 run lead. Not to be outdone, FSU is down to their last strike and dude hits a triple to bring in the tying run and to extra innings it went. After a quick 2 outs in the B10, FSU gets a couple of walks, an infield single, and on a 0-2 count the AU pitcher hit the batter. FSU wins to set up a winner take all game today. Fun times for those with no dog in the fight.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Didn't even try staying up for the Arkansas game, but did hang around for the AU/FSU ending. FSU in control most of the game, AU -down to their last strike at one point - rallied for 3 in the T9 to take a 1 run lead. Not to be outdone, FSU is down to their last strike and dude hits a triple to bring in the tying run and to extra innings it went. After a quick 2 outs in the B10, FSU gets a couple of walks, an infield single, and on a 0-2 count the AU pitcher hit the batter. FSU wins to set up a winner take all game today. Fun times for those with no dog in the fight.

Yea that was a crazy game too. I thought FSU was done for until that triple, thought the CF almost knocked himself out. Was one heckuva try, that's for sure!

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Another national seed falls as Sam Houston State takes both games against Texas Tech.

Now the barn/FSU are playing for a Super Regional spot not to mention hosting a Super Regional now.

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
Maybe not but you've got the bats and I don't think FSU has much left pitching-wise either, so it will naturally be a 2-1 game 😜

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Maybe not but you've got the bats and I don't think FSU has much left pitching-wise either, so it will naturally be a 2-1 game 

Man, their 4th starter no hit us through 5. Just not our night. Don't think it's happening. In many ways, just glad to be where we are. Butch has us ahead of schedule. Still sucks though.

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
Man, their 4th starter no hit us through 5. Just not our night. Don't think it's happening. In many ways, just glad to be where we are. Butch has us ahead of schedule. Still sucks though.
Yeah just got home and saw that. That's some rough luck.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
SEC wise Florida won, Arkansas lost, the barn lost and Vandy is up 7-0 on Clemson as we speak. USM and Miss State just started as well in a winner take all game. I think only 4 national seeds have made the Supers with TCU being the only one left to finish and they are up big on Dallas Baptist.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Shame that the Pigs couldn't beat Missouri State, but that is a very good program.

rtr

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
All the Supers are set with date and time and channel as well. Should be a good weekend of ball, lets go underdogs!:biggrin2:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Thoughts?

http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/index.ssf/2017/06/pat_casey_says_luke_heimlich_c.html

"I expect the potential he could be pitching this weekend," Casey said when asked about whether Heimlich could be available.

The Oregonian/OregonLive reported Thursday that Heimlich registered as a sex offender sometime after arriving on campus in 2014 due to a 2012 felony child molestation conviction when he was a teenager in his home state of Washington.

Also in Super Regional play, Louisville is up 5-1 in the top of the 9th

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A&M scores 10 runs in the last 2 innings to win going away. Aggies will face Louisville in their first game at the CWS.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.