Pretoria man claims he was raped by three females repeatedly

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
From the book "Things that never happen to me"

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/25/Pretoria-police-hunt-for-three-female-rapists

“He stated that he woke up in an unfamiliar room on a single bed. The female suspects then allegedly forced the man to drink an energy drink‚ before taking turns raping him numerous times a day‚” Captain Weilbach said.

She said on Sunday afternoon he was dropped off in an open field in Benoni.

The man was very traumatised by his ordeal and received medical treatment‚ Captain Weilbach said.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Why do you have to ruin everything?
as I've said here many times I only deal with the real world and in the real world you aren't likely to get sexually assaulted by 3 hot 9's. The probability is that it will be a cumulative 9 or three 3's or if you are really lucky two 2's and a 5 and you can try to cling to the 5 as a happy memory

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
as I've said here many times I only deal with the real world and in the real world you aren't likely to get sexually assaulted by 3 hot 9's. The probability is that it will be a cumulative 9 or three 3's or if you are really lucky two 2's and a 5 and you can try to cling to the 5 as a happy memory
You're viewpoint is contrary to many scenarios I've seen on the internet, so I reject it entirely.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

He could also be ashamed to admit he was raped once by Bruce Jenner, then went back for seconds and thirds.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.