2017 SEC Predictions

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
West:

1. Alabama -- I see no reason why Alabama wouldn't be the obvious pick to win the SEC yet again.
2. Auburn -- I like the Stidham pick and I think Auburn will be our toughest challengers. I think they have a good shot at 10 wins.
3. LSU -- Not a Coach O believer, but they still have loads of talent and I think the offense will be better under Canada, even without Fournette.
4. Arkansas -- Austin Allen is one of the better returning QBs in the SEC, I think they have a strong season.
5. MSU -- Not sure what to expect here but I respect Mullen and think they'll be solid.
6. TAMU -- Call it a hunch but I see TAMU having a disappointing season and becoming unraveled. Sumlin fired.
7. Ole Miss -- Should be in the basement of the SEC for a few years, I'm guessing.

East:

1. UGA -- They've disappointed before but with the good young QB, Chubb and Michel coming back and Coach Smart recruiting well I think they're the front runners in the east.
2. Tennessee -- Call me crazy but I think Tennessee is the type of team that performs better when expectations are low. I think they surprise some people and save Butch's job.
3. Florida -- I think Florida is in some trouble -- Coach Mac hasn't recruited that well and they're starting to lose all the defensive talent from the Muschamp days.
4. South Carolina -- I like the defense and the young QB. Wouldn't be shocked if they finished above UF.
5. Kentucky -- The last three are toss ups but I like Stoops, so I'll go Kentucky here.
6. Vandy -- About right for Vandy.
7. Mizzou -- They were pretty bad last year. I see no indication they're gonna turn it around.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.