Brad Bohannon Named Head Coach

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Curious who is named recruiting coordinator. Bohannon held the position at Auburn. Jackson held it at FAU, and Zulli was it at La Tech.

Love the Ping

All-SEC
Jun 15, 2005
That's a big positive. Tells me all these guys are locked in on recruiting and have good relationships with a lot of high school and travel programs.

Love the Ping

All-SEC
Jun 15, 2005
It's usually three full-time paid coaches (head + 2 assistants). Then you might have a volunteer assistant or a student/graduate assistant for a fourth on-field staff member. Most schools also have an operations guy as well, but that person is not allowed to work with the players on the field.

cjhadley

1st Team
Jan 1, 2007
Brewton, Alabama, United States
It's usually three full-time paid coaches (head + 2 assistants). Then you might have a volunteer assistant or a student/graduate assistant for a fourth on-field staff member. Most schools also have an operations guy as well, but that person is not allowed to work with the players on the field.

I thought that was all there were, but I wasn't sure if there were more.

Love the Ping

All-SEC
Jun 15, 2005
Doesn't look like any of the coaches are being retained. He'll have to find a job elsewhere. I doubt he'd stay on in a baseball ops job or a volunteer role.

Last edited:

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
That's a big positive. Tells me all these guys are locked in on recruiting and have good relationships with a lot of high school and travel programs.
A big emphasis on coaches that can recruit at a high level hasn't hurt the football team . . .

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
My brother is a high school over here in Georgia and knows him from when be was at Kennessaw. Says he is an awesome guy. Hope lands on his feet!
I'm sure Derek will. I heard nothing but good things from players about him. I just hate he was caught up with Goff.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.