Does David Cornwell have a future in the NFL?

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I don't remember what OU's quarterback situation was back then, but I read an article that stated they didn't recruit him. I thought that was very strange but maybe they saw something we missed on him.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I don't remember what OU's quarterback situation was back then, but I read an article that stated they didn't recruit him. I thought that was very strange but maybe they saw something we missed on him.
While he was in Norman for his senior year, he moved several times growing up. Not like he lived in Norman his entire life. Plus, I believe they signed a legacy recruit that year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Nope.

In light of how many guys he faced in practice who wound up in the NFL.......I'm gonna say no.

I didn't say anything about talent or anything else, I'm just answering the question of "does he."

Uh, no.
Not really sure what you mean about the guys he faced in practice.

Look back at Mack's post. He was taking reps with the 1s until he had an off the field incident, which gave Jake more opportunity to take the job.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Likewise I heard from multiple sources that he was the best qb in early spring last year.

Some of you guys really have the world figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Not really sure what you mean about the guys he faced in practice.

Look back at Mack's post. He was taking reps with the 1s until he had an off the field incident, which gave Jake more opportunity to take the job.

No dispute here, and I'd never take an opposing side to Mack on anything to do with our team.

However - Cornwell is not going to play in the NFL, not in any meaningful sense. That's all I meant.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.