MI Congressman: God will take care of climate change

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...d-will-take-care-of-climate-change/ar-BBBK5JX

I tend to be a lone wolf in a lot of respects to climate change with both sides. Yes, I believe man affects climate with huge amounts of CO2 that we emit and with the obliteration of forests.

I also tend to think we need to thin the herd by at least 6-7 billion people to start the rebalancing process. It goes against my "structured" Christian beliefs in killing folks for the sake of killing, but if an "event" arose that did just this, then so be it.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...d-will-take-care-of-climate-change/ar-BBBK5JX

I tend to be a lone wolf in a lot of respects to climate change with both sides. Yes, I believe man affects climate with huge amounts of CO2 that we emit and with the obliteration of forests.

I also tend to think we need to thin the herd by at least 6-7 billion people to start the rebalancing process. It goes against my "structured" Christian beliefs in killing folks for the sake of killing, but if an "event" arose that did just this, then so be it.
just like he did with vaccine preventable diseases?

Oh wait, we did that

maybe there is a lesson here

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
While that's entirely possible, it's not an excuse to be irresponsible with the environment.

There is something to be said about being good stewards of what we've been given.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
That is weird because I talked to God yesterday and he said he was too busy helping sports teams win championships to help with climate change
Only the Pope can talk to God. You pray to the Pope and if the Pope deems it so, he'll pray on your behalf. Now go say five Hail Marys and donate your clothes to some poor homeless person and may the Pope absolve you of your sin.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I am not Catholic so the pope is just some dude in a funny hat to me.
I'm a Catholic* and he is just a guy in a funny hat. Actually I think of him as a really bad guy wears a funny hat and has an excellent PR Team, but your definition works too

*technically I am still on their roles as I have had myself excommunicate yet

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I'm a Catholic* and he is just a guy in a funny hat. Actually I think of him as a really bad guy wears a funny hat and has an excellent PR Team, but your definition works too

*technically I am still on their roles as I have had myself excommunicate yet
Why do you say the pope is a bad guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Why do you say the pope is a bad guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Google Cardinal Pell of Australia and have fun reading, just one example of this current Pope protecting a Pedophile. There are others

edit to add:
left it but I did a quick scan after posting this a realized that Pell wasn't the example I should use (though it is problematic) read google antonio provolo institute, what did the Vatican know

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.