2018 Prospect: RB Asa Martin Signs with Auburn

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: RB Asa Martin Commits to Auburn

Apparently, Auburn sold him on their "lack of depth" at the position compare to Alabama. I see three RBs for sure on their roster next season plus Kamryn Pettway going into his senior year.

Alabama has three for sure plus Bo and D. Harris going into their senior year. Odds Bo and Harris are still in Tuscaloosa this time next year while Pettway is in a NFL training camp?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

They steal all of our good 'cruits.
Amazed at the number of players that get their school of choice wrong. Not just recruits that commit to Auburn, either. I've heard or read other recruits do it.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Amazed at the number of players that get their school of choice wrong. Not just recruits that commit to Auburn, either. I've heard or read other recruits do it.
Just have to shake your head sometime. Then again, , these guys aren`t being recruited to plan a manned mission to Mars, either.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012

Just have to shake your head sometime. Then again, , these guys aren`t being recruited to plan a manned mission to Mars, either.
Actually, it would bode pretty well for All-Bran if they were - being recruited for a mission to Mars - given that they've produced far more astronauts down there than national championships...

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Zamir Whiter hasn't signed anything yet...:cool2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.