Penn ST admins go to JAIL

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
A couple of months each is ridiculous, but better than nothing. They should rot there, they're evil.
I agree. They should drop the appeals before another judge gets tougher. A couple months minimum security won't be too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
A couple of months each is ridiculous, but better than nothing. They should rot there, they're evil.
You are so correct using the word evil. I posted way back that every single person in the administration, athletic department, right down to the custodians knew what was going on and closed their eyes, ears and/or mouths to protect their "sacred" university and Joe Paterno. Shame on every single one of them.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
You are so correct using the word evil. I posted way back that every single person in the administration, athletic department, right down to the custodians knew what was going on and closed their eyes, ears and/or mouths to protect their "sacred" university and Joe Paterno. Shame on every single one of them.
Now the legal system(s) are doing the same thing the PSU admin did, in effect hand slapping. Shame on all of them too.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
We'll see. I'm sure they will all appeal and try to get hardship considerations due to health/age/ etc...Probably will still all be tied up in court for months if not years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.