Kathy Griffin: Donald Trump is 'messing with the wrong redhead'

Well, she has her face and name on every major news outlet in America and most around the rest of the world right now. The saying "all publicity is good publicity" applies here as well. Millions of people who had never heard of her now know who she is. She will write a book in 6-18 months talking about her experiences around this issue and about being a female shock comedian or whatever she thinks she is and it will sell well because of this exposure. Donald Trump did nothing but act like a complete scumbag for 40 years publicly and he became President, if that doesn't teach you the value of negative publicity nothing will
Understood. Sad thing is, she isn't funny at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I'm shocked no one has started a thread or mentioned in this one the Bill Maher fiasco. Apparently Maher dropped the "N-Bomb" on air the other night and now people are calling for his head (maybe Kathy Griffin isn't finished after all) and he's running around apologizing.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Well, she has her face and name on every major news outlet in America and most around the rest of the world right now. The saying "all publicity is good publicity" applies here as well. Millions of people who had never heard of her now know who she is. She will write a book in 6-18 months talking about her experiences around this issue and about being a female shock comedian or whatever she thinks she is and it will sell well because of this exposure. Donald Trump did nothing but act like a complete scumbag for 40 years publicly and he became President, if that doesn't teach you the value of negative publicity nothing will
This is exactly what I think too. What to do when you're a d list celebrity that no ones talked about in a bit. Controversy.

Some website posted an article on memorial day titled, "the marine corps has a toxic masculinity problem." Why? Because I bet they got more shares, clicks, and views that day than damn near any other site.

The world should thank god I'm not in journalism, or at least today's version of it. I'd have the most obscene offensive (to both sides) headlines for articles just to give a banana bread recipe. It's all about the clicks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
This is exactly what I think too. What to do when you're a d list celebrity that no ones talked about in a bit. Controversy.

Some website posted an article on memorial day titled, "the marine corps has a toxic masculinity problem." Why? Because I bet they got more shares, clicks, and views that day than damn near any other site.

The world should thank god I'm not in journalism, or at least today's version of it. I'd have the most obscene offensive (to both sides) headlines for articles just to give a banana bread recipe. It's all about the clicks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Well, apparently, we're expanding the profanity usage on the non-sports board, so go ahead and give us the first few titles to your articles.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.