Millennials are killing casual dining chain restaurants

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Doesn't matter. They'll continue to berate and lecture us omnivores. There's the old joke - "You go into a bar. How do you pick out the vegans and atheists. Don't worry, they'll tell you"... :)
I had always heard the joke with Auburn Fans instead of vegans and atheists.... ;)

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Last summer, when I went to the State republicant convention, the venue was also hosting something about some kind of crossfit stuff.

Granted, I am an old coot, that is largely out of touch, with all aspects of modern society, but..............

I know a cult, when I see one. Them be some really strange dudes. And dudettes. Scary people. Not scary, in an evil sense. Just scary in the sense that "ok, not really sure what guy would be interested in a girl that looks like that" or "not sure these guys are even interested in girls" and "these people sure seem to like to grunt a lot and walk funny".

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
OMG, both of my daughters are millennials. I am doomed, again. One is a vegan and teaches English, the other is a Manhattan East Villagite who doesn't understand why she can't spend every weekend in the Hamptons.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
OMG, both of my daughters are millennials. I am doomed, again. One is a vegan and teaches English, the other is a Manhattan East Villagite who doesn't understand why she can't spend every weekend in the Hamptons.
I spent a year on Washington Square, and, near the end of my semester, bought a VW bug. The furtherest out LI I got was Jones Beach. The Central Parkway was a long parking lot. When we got back to the apartment, and picked up the NYT, we found out several million had headed out along the same route...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.