OK man kills another man trying to drown twin babies

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Lives were in danger. He had every right to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Not guilty of anything, not charged of anything and the community thanks this man for saving two kids from being murdered.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
If the story checks out that he saved the twins (and likely their mother) from death at the hands of the deceased, he shouldn't be charged with anything other than being an awesome neighbor. He definitely shouldn't have to pay for a lawyer and all. A key to the city and replacement bullets would be appropriate.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Section 13A-3-23
Use of force in defense of a person.
(a) A person is justified in using physical force upon another person in order to defend himself or herself or a third person from what he or she reasonably believes to be the use or imminent use of unlawful physical force by that other person, and he or she may use a degree of force which he or she reasonably believes to be necessary for the purpose. A person may use deadly physical force, and is legally presumed to be justified in using deadly physical force in self-defense or the defense of another person pursuant to subdivision (4), if the person reasonably believes that another person is:
(1) Using or about to use unlawful deadly physical force
Pretty clear in AL...

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
if everything is as it is reported.
I used to try and drown my sister every time we went swimming. Never could get her to the deep end. I'm glad the lifeguards didn't have rifles.:) - JK

If the trial stays in Oklahoma he's OK. I remember a jury refusing to find guilty a man that ambushed, shot through the head the pedophile charged with raping his young son, as he came through the airport while in police custody somewhere in Louisiana.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I used to try and drown my sister every time we went swimming. Never could get her to the deep end. I'm glad the lifeguards didn't have rifles.:) - JK

If the trial stays in Oklahoma he's OK. I remember a jury refusing to find guilty a man that ambushed, shot through the head the pedophile charged with raping his young son, as he came through the airport while in police custody somewhere in Louisiana.
He would be fine in Alabama also. See my post above...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.