Now I really hate South Alabama (credits for 15 courses removed)

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Krazy, great story.
If it is not too long ago to remember the name, you could write his/her supervisor. Honestly, they do take those things into account when considering folks for merit bonuses or promotions. It seems like a small thing, but if you were a Government Service (GS) supervisor, and you have one bonus/promotion to give subordinate employees, one candidate has a customer appreciation letter and the other does not, who would you give the bonus/promotion to?

After having dealt with the "do the minimum/to heck with the customer" bureaucrat, it is really nice to find a "Saturday" bureaucrat. A little bit of "give a hoot" goes a long way.

Last edited:

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Has your wife had experience with German bureaucrats? :D
Well, they really play by the book. So, they're less likely to screw up but I really don't think there's such a thing as a "Saturday bureaucrat" there either.

Krazy, glad things seem to be on the uptick with your wife!
Yeah, now she's sending me stuff about what Masters degree she wants to take at Alabama, heh.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.