Intelligence Contractor Is Charged in First Leak Case Under Trump

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I learned something here.

. Computer security experts, including the consultant Robert Graham, have noted that color printers leave barely visible microdots identifying the serial number of the printer, the date and time of the printing, 6:20 a.m. on May 9.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/06/...0170607&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=57903598&_r=0
Most printing presses do as well. That way if someone decides to get fancy and print money or something like that it can be tracked.

Some of the fancier copiers/digital presses if you try to copy currency will claim it has an error and have you call a repair number. Only your service provider is of the secret variety.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I know 92 was talking about you, but having been sick recently I did not want you to feel any worse, so I took the hit for you. You are welcome.

I'm always sick. Congenital immune system deficiency. But, I thank you for your valor.

I owe you a beer. In fact, you will also have to drink mine, as well. Don't ask..............

(Think gluten.)

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
i just had one bircher uncle, btw. and he has horrible taste in music and is a pretty far out there fundamentalist ;)
OK, leaves me out. Nowhere close to being a Fundamentalists, and my taste in music..................well, it is weird, but not far from yours!

OTOH, I do live in Texas.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The woman accused of leaking classified information once wrote she wanted "to burn the White House Down...find somewhere in Kurdistan to live," prompting prosecutors on Thursday to argue she would flee the country if she was released on bond. [/FONT]

http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/2017-06-08/bond-denied-reality-leigh-winner-leak-classified-
documents-case

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]She is so smart she told her mom and sister of wanting to burn the white house down in recorded phone conversations from jail. [/FONT]

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The woman accused of leaking classified information once wrote she wanted "to burn the White House Down...find somewhere in Kurdistan to live," prompting prosecutors on Thursday to argue she would flee the country if she was released on bond. [/FONT]

http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/2017-06-08/bond-denied-reality-leigh-winner-leak-classified-
documents-case

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]She is so smart she told her mom and sister of wanting to burn the white house down in recorded phone conversations from jail. [/FONT]
That is one smart woman.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Sure are a lot of people in here leaking all of her statements. I thought we hated leakers?!? :wink:

This lady sounds pretty cooky. Although she should probably just tweet out that it's all fake news and condemn all the leakers of her real fake info and she'll get off scot-free like other cooky folks.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Sure are a lot of people in here leaking all of her statements. I thought we hated leakers?!? :wink:

This lady sounds pretty cooky. Although she should probably just tweet out that it's all fake news and condemn all the leakers of her real fake info and she'll get off scot-free like other cooky folks.
I'm not sure that Facebook posts and the comments of a prosecuting attorney in open court are exactly "leaks."

I hope this woman gets hammered into ground like a tentpeg.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.