NCAA Starting QBs Ranked 1-130

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Just going to throw this out there. I hate the term "system QB." Almost all QBs (especially in college) succeed best in systems that fit their skill sets. Even guys like Brady and Manning have strengths that the offenses they work in try to exploit. I just don't see system QB as an insult, more of just the way football works with most positions.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Please do tell. I have not been able to watch SECN in a long time. What's going on?
I believe he is talking about Greg's sometimes anti-Bama statements. Fine line between professionalism and homerism. I am not going to hold it against Greg since I'm sure he gets hammered when he makes a pro-Bama statement from other fanbases and I'm sure the SECN wants him to be as unbiased as possible.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I believe he is talking about Greg's sometimes anti-Bama statements. Fine line between professionalism and homerism. I am not going to hold it against Greg since I'm sure he gets hammered when he makes a pro-Bama statement from other fanbases and I'm sure the SECN wants him to be as unbiased as possible.
The issue with Greg is his tendency to go out of his way to make comments against Alabama. At times, he comes across as trying too hard to not sound like a homer.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'll be watching to see how David Cornwell and Blake Barnett do at their respective new schools. Personally, I wish them both the best. I know BB left and rubbed alot of people the wrong way (which I agree should have been handled better) but I still hope to see him succeed. I also think David Cornwell may surprise alot of folks!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.