NCAA Starting QBs Ranked 1-130 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: NCAA Starting QBs Ranked 1-130

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
    Please do tell. I have not been able to watch SECN in a long time. What's going on?
    I believe he is talking about Greg's sometimes anti-Bama statements. Fine line between professionalism and homerism. I am not going to hold it against Greg since I'm sure he gets hammered when he makes a pro-Bama statement from other fanbases and I'm sure the SECN wants him to be as unbiased as possible.

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJ View Post
    I believe he is talking about Greg's sometimes anti-Bama statements. Fine line between professionalism and homerism. I am not going to hold it against Greg since I'm sure he gets hammered when he makes a pro-Bama statement from other fanbases and I'm sure the SECN wants him to be as unbiased as possible.
    The issue with Greg is his tendency to go out of his way to make comments against Alabama. At times, he comes across as trying too hard to not sound like a homer.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

I'll be watching to see how David Cornwell and Blake Barnett do at their respective new schools. Personally, I wish them both the best. I know BB left and rubbed alot of people the wrong way (which I agree should have been handled better) but I still hope to see him succeed. I also think David Cornwell may surprise alot of folks!