2018 Prospect: DT Bobby "Tre" Brown Flips Back to TAMU

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: DT Bobby "Tre" Brown Updates

Oh man! Perhaps THE major priority between now and February!? Wonder if anyone will have time to slip in for a visit between now and New Years, or is it a dead period? If phone calls are allowed, I'm sure there will be those.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

BOL reporting Brown will make an announcement tomorrow.

Logic suggests Alabama (why back off a TAMU commitment to only sign two days later?), but logic and recruiting don't go well together. Could be looking to get more attention by backing off his commitment last night. Jimbo might want to get a little publicity with things.

We just have to hope for the best.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

BOL reporting Brown will make an announcement tomorrow.

Logic suggests Alabama (why back off a TAMU commitment to only sign two days later?), but logic and recruiting don't go well together. Could be looking to get more attention by backing off his commitment last night. Jimbo might want to get a little publicity with things.

We just have to hope for the best.
I agree about logic in recruiting, but I think it looks very good.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

the latest coming from Brown is that even if commits to Bama or any other school, his test scores are very low. that's news to me and a big concern.
with Barmore on the fence for qualifying, the last thing we need are 2 non qualifiers in a huge area of need.
I'm sure SABAN is aware and will continue to pursue other DT until NSD.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

the latest coming from Brown is that even if commits to Bama or any other school, his test scores are very low. that's news to me and a big concern.
with Barmore on the fence for qualifying, the last thing we need are 2 non qualifiers in a huge area of need.
That is not what I wanted to hear SJC. Hoping Tre pulls the trigger for us and he and Christian hit the books hard.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Can`t afford that. After all this time these kids have got to know this stuff about qualifying!?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.