2018 Prospect: DT Bobby "Tre" Brown Flips Back to TAMU

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Re: DT Bobby "Tre" Brown Updates

Cancelled the signing today.
yes he did. this kid is torn and wouldn't surprised me if he change his mind again and is staying home.
with his grades in doubt, maybe its best Saban and staff move on and focus on kids who are qualify and want to be play for Bama.
obviously, Saban and staff know more about the situation than we do. but I'm moving on. if he comes on board, great. if not, great.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

yes he did. this kid is torn and wouldn't surprised me if he change his mind again and is staying home.
with his grades in doubt, maybe its best Saban and staff move on and focus on kids who are qualify and want to be play for Bama.
obviously, Saban and staff know more about the situation than we do. but I'm moving on. if he comes on board, great. if not, great.
Yeah, it appears he doesn`t know what he wants to do. Too bad, I suppose.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Torn usually means the kid wants to play out of state and everyone around him is making him miserable, and I mean that even when it paints our University in a bad light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Re: **** DT Bobby "Tre" Brown Commits to Bama ****

Reminds me a little of Ashawn Robinson situation. If BB ends up half as good as A’Shawn did then he will have a huge impact.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.