2018 Prospect: DT Bobby "Tre" Brown Flips Back to TAMU

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Re: **** DT Bobby "Tre" Brown Commits to Bama ****

Welcome to the Capstone, Mr. Brown. Will be great to have you.

Man, I'm sick to my stomach reading some of the twitters to this young man......good grief, show some class.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama

Hopefully some that can spell.
Hey I spelled that one correctly it was "Tudors" that I spelled wrong. You know the [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Welsh-English family that ruled England and Wales from 1485 to 1603?? Well their relatives are really good at getting things done including tutoring. [/FONT]:biggrin2:[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds

Hey I spelled that one correctly it was "Tudors" that I spelled wrong. You know the [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Welsh-English family that ruled England and Wales from 1485 to 1603?? Well their relatives are really good at getting things done including tutoring. [/FONT]:biggrin2:[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]
Perhaps 4Q was referring to the use of "their" for "there".

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama

As was I when I said to Fairhope (to help with your spelling).
I guess my their referring to the Tudors didn't tread water. If you believe I was speaking of people the Tudors than my use of their was perfectly fine.

Perhaps if I had worded it like. We need to get the Tudors with their skills to his school post haste.

Of course that's not what I really meant, so to justify it I had to bring up the most exciting group of people in British history to make you all forget my grammatical error.

If all else fails blame it on auto-correct.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country

I guess my their referring to the Tudors didn't tread water. If you believe I was speaking of people the Tudors than my use of their was perfectly fine.

Perhaps if I had worded it like. We need to get the Tudors with their skills to his school post haste.

Of course that's not what I really meant, so to justify it I had to bring up the most exciting group of people in British history to make you all forget my grammatical error.

Understand. Was just kidding you a little. All's well.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

From what I gathered on Brown not signing with Bama was that he changed his mind at least 2x before informing Bama staff that he wanted to commit but sign in the end. The Bama staff really wanted him to sign and concentrate on his grades.

So essentially, I'm happy that he " committed" to Bama, but knowing that Bama wanted him to sign to seal the deal and he didn't doesn't make feel all that happy. It just means his recruitment is far from over.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

From what I gathered on Brown not signing with Bama was that he changed his mind at least 2x before informing Bama staff that he wanted to commit but sign in the end. The Bama staff really wanted him to sign and concentrate on his grades.

So essentially, I'm happy that he " committed" to Bama, but knowing that Bama wanted him to sign to seal the deal and he didn't doesn't make feel all that happy. It just means his recruitment is far from over.
I obviously don`t know for sure, but I feel reasonably certain that the last thing this young man needs is a continuing roller coaster recruiting ride from now until February. I doubt seriously that he needs the distraction. Sounds to me as though he received some sound counseling but opted not to take it. Can only do so much! Too bad for him and us, potentially.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Brown was blown away on his OV and I would say there is no way he backs off his commitment and he will sign with us on 2/7. Here is a SECCountry article.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/...g-bobby-brown-championship-parade-visit-recap
Even with pre-conceived notions of the Tide I can not see where any of these recruits were not Blown Away. We just need to get him signed and qualified. We need some 5 star corners as well.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

I think the Lancastrians/Yorkists were pretty bad folks too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.